Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

k-c and jojo?

IF U KNOW WHO THEY ARE DO U KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL IN THE MUSIC RECORD OR NOT CAZ THERE SONGS R GREAT!!!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

their albums haven't been selling too well....k-c has been singing hooks but that's about it.

• 1 decade ago

According to the NewsObserver on July 12, 2006.

"After a decade apart, the members of Jodeci have gotten back together. The 1990s group, which helped create today's thug R&B, has just finished recording a soon-to-be released album, K-Ci Hailey, the group's lead singer, said Saturday while performing at RBC Center.

Hailey and his brother Jojo, also part of Jodeci, opened for New Edition last weekend. During the performance, Hailey said the group, which produced hits like "Forever My Lady" and "Feenin', " had just finished up studio work on its first album since the mid-1990s."

Although, I spoke with Devante and K-ci 2 years ago and this cd was supposed to have been done, so we will continue to wait and see.

• 1 decade ago

I like their songs too but I don't think are recording any more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah they used to be Jodeci. I think they're in the studio but it's been a WHILE since they've come out with anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they released a new song a few months ago maybe a year ago, but now i dont know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like them alot too but i think they stopped recording...sorry but listen to their old stuff its great!

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure I heard at one they were going solo but not sure how true it is.

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no i think they are done, they fell off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.