Everyone thinks Israel is attacking Lebonon.... ?

WRONG- Israel is attacking Hezbollah... who has squeezed their way into Lebonon and taken over their goverment- Please everyone in Lebonon can't wait for Hezbollah to be rid of and for their country to start anew! It's like when the Americians took out the Taliban from Afganistan! You think they liked it... show more WRONG- Israel is attacking Hezbollah... who has squeezed their way into Lebonon and taken over their goverment- Please everyone in Lebonon can't wait for Hezbollah to be rid of and for their country to start anew! It's like when the Americians took out the Taliban from Afganistan! You think they liked it when the Taliban was in control? No! America did them a favor of liberating them! Hezbollah is like that Taliban- and Israel is doing Lebonon a favor of taking them out! Everyone should be thanking them- yet they have decided to critisize Israel, since only ISRAEL was STRONG ENOUGH to stand up against Hezbollah-Remember who they are fighting...
Update: Sorry didn't realize that- thanks for the update....
Update 2: Jack- you have a point there! and here i was trying to defend Lebonon.What was i thinking?
Update 3: TJ - you're one hundred percent right too! Hezbollah is a national Terrorist group! For those people who can't see that- whether or not, Israel is right in destroying Lebonese property or killing civilians is not the issue here- it is with whom they are fighting - and that is Hezbollah - which is a... show more TJ - you're one hundred percent right too!
Hezbollah is a national Terrorist group!
For those people who can't see that- whether or not, Israel is right in destroying Lebonese property or killing civilians is not the issue here- it is with whom they are fighting - and that is Hezbollah - which is a terrorist organazation designed to kill innocent lives- how can anyone possibly say that Israel is the one who is wrong???
Update 4: Excuse me- they are not killing the Lebonese- They are aiming for and destroying the Hezbollah group- WHICH IS A TERRORIST ORGANAZTION!
This is not a war designed to destroy Lebonon- it is desinged to wipe the terrorist group- Hezbollah. Are you saying that Saddam should still be in power as well, then?
9 answers 9