43
43 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is the the real minority Blond haired blue eyed people Or people with dark brown hair, eyes and skin tone?

I don't want to sound raciest but I read that people of Scottish decent with red hair and green eyes were the most endangered of all humans.

It makes me think that equatorial people are the most common.

• Best Answer

On a global scale, the answer is quite obvious. But we generally like to divide things up more than just light/dark so the issue becomes more clouded.

I live in central CA. Trust me, with blond hair I am the minority.

It is true. Dark genes are stronger, or as the biologists say, they are "dominant". Fair genes are "recessive".

So when a white woman and a black man get together, the kid is most likely gonna be dark.

There are calculations that the last real blonde person will be born in Finland in 120 years.

Yep. You are right. Only about 10 % of the worlds population is white and fewer are blond/red and blue eyed. Most people are brown and have black hair.

I am red headed and green eyes, and I am born and raised Ecuadorian, go figure!!

Minorities are a joke, that word just shouldn´t exist. Treat everyone the same,the world is so mixed up already!!

Actually although blond Anglo Saxons would like to think they are the truth is that races as a whole and there are white, brown, yellow, red and black. are spread all over the globe. and I would think that a combination of the others would be larger then the white blonds.

True, Northern Europeans with light eyes and skin are the minority, but they always have been.

white people are the minortity world wide and i have a theory about why.

LESS able to fit into a civilized society .MORE war like and bent on revenge .

Everyone beside Asian and Indian would be minorities by that definition.