Lv 5
43 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is the the real minority Blond haired blue eyed people Or people with dark brown hair, eyes and skin tone?

I don't want to sound raciest but I read that people of Scottish decent with red hair and green eyes were the most endangered of all humans.

It makes me think that equatorial people are the most common.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

On a global scale, the answer is quite obvious. But we generally like to divide things up more than just light/dark so the issue becomes more clouded.

I live in central CA. Trust me, with blond hair I am the minority.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is true. Dark genes are stronger, or as the biologists say, they are "dominant". Fair genes are "recessive".

So when a white woman and a black man get together, the kid is most likely gonna be dark.

There are calculations that the last real blonde person will be born in Finland in 120 years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep. You are right. Only about 10 % of the worlds population is white and fewer are blond/red and blue eyed. Most people are brown and have black hair.

• 1 decade ago

I am red headed and green eyes, and I am born and raised Ecuadorian, go figure!!

Minorities are a joke, that word just shouldn´t exist. Treat everyone the same,the world is so mixed up already!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Actually although blond Anglo Saxons would like to think they are the truth is that races as a whole and there are white, brown, yellow, red and black. are spread all over the globe. and I would think that a combination of the others would be larger then the white blonds.

• 1 decade ago

True, Northern Europeans with light eyes and skin are the minority, but they always have been.

• 1 decade ago

white people are the minortity world wide and i have a theory about why.

LESS able to fit into a civilized society .MORE war like and bent on revenge .

• 1 decade ago

Everyone beside Asian and Indian would be minorities by that definition.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.