Do you think this is serious?

I drink pints of diluted juice, sometimes at mealtimes i drink more than i eat. If i eat many sugary foods or sweets i am shattered that day even though everyone says that those foods are full of energy. If it is some time since I've eaten and I'm hungry i often suddenly find that I've slowed right down... show more I drink pints of diluted juice, sometimes at mealtimes i drink more than i eat. If i eat many sugary foods or sweets i am shattered that day even though everyone says that those foods are full of energy. If it is some time since I've eaten and I'm hungry i often suddenly find that I've slowed right down and am so tired i feel dead and can't do anything. Sometimes after work I've driven home in this half collasped state and don't remember how i got home. It seems to happen gradually a few hours after i've eaten, and i don't really notice until I'm totally whacked. After I've eaten again I perk up a bit. Also I can't seem to get anywhere near enough sleep anymore - no matter how many hours i get. Whats up?! I don't like going to the Drs because they always get so stroppy and act like you shouldn't have gone and you've wasted their time if it turns out to be nothing too bad.
35 answers 35