Help G asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Gastric Sleeve resection surgery?

Is gastric sleeve safer or gastric bypass surgery safer?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gastric Sleeve Resection Surgery-is done as the 1st step of 2 stage opeartion for weight loss with people having a BMI of 60 or overweight more than 150 Pounds.It is also done as a 1 step procedure for people with BMI of 40 or who are almost overweight by 100 pounds.Stomach is stapled to make it like a banana shape--which reduces the caloric absorption from the stomach and gradually reduces weight of the patient.

Gastric Sleeve Resection and gastric bypass--both are very safe nowadays.Both have the same advantages,risks and complications.

Gastric Bypass Surgery /gastric sleeve resection/stomach stapling /lapband (all types of weight loss surgery) is very safe nowadays.It is very cheap in India.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges obesity surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.

I have also read that they arrange financing for american and canadian patients as obesity surgery is not covered by insurance.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i personally believe that your obesity surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

The cost of gastric sleeve resection surgery is very high in USA,UK and Canada.Besides this surgery is not covered by insurance in USA and Canada and NHS in UK.

My cousin got her gastric sleeve resection surgery in India through the forerunners healthcare .She is more than very happy with the results.She has lost 65lbs in 5 months.She just paid 25% of the amount she was quoted in USA and is all praise for this forerunners healthcare company.hope this helps

Source(s):

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Cary any motivational picture to you

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Almost any exercise burns up calories

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hmm cant say i agree with them, I was refered to a dietician & i was all gimme a quick fix, but she explained if you have a relationship with food.. as in comfort eating, stress eating, binging which was me, then you really need to adjust that first, no good being skinny with eating issues.. well done on your journey so far.. ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

To get rid of fat you need to consume as well as shed 3, 500 calories for each single lb

• 4 years ago

Adhere to a slender protein/green plant diet regime

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Stick to a far more trim protein/green veg eating plan

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Check out a store instead of shopping on the internet.

• 4 years ago

Nearly all your current cabohydrate supply really should originate from leafy greens

• 4 years ago

Do a few biceps curls each time you pick up shopping bags.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.