does pink and yellow match?

i just need to know cause lots of ppl say that pink and purple match but i hate purple and i need something to match this pink skirt but i dont want it all pink

Favorite Answer

Pink matches with just about anything. Pink and red pink and blue, pink and green, pink and purple, pink and brown...and yes pink and yellow do match, but you have to be aware of the brightness factor.

If its bright yellow, and pastel pink, it wont go.

If its bright pink and pastel yellow, it wont go.

if its somewhere in between bright and pastel, and the pink skirt goes above the knee, then the shirt will match, anyways.

Also, think about what youre playing "up". It might help to get a silky little delicate top, thats white, and subdued, and just show that skirt off.

Too much color can be a bad thing. Also, wear the same color shoes as the shirt. That will help pull it together more, especially if you wear a yellow top.

It depends on the shades of pink and yellow, but yes. Overall they tend to match. If it is a bright pink, a pale yellow would be pretty.

Hey! Someone in my twitter feed posted this question so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I am book-marking and will be tweeting it to my followers!

• a

Yes, it does match! I hate purple too!♥♫

My daughter has the cutest outfit that is pink and yellow. It is one of my favorites on her.

• Do a search for "color wheel" The closer the colors are on the wheel, the less they go together. Go for the color on the opposite side...OR...Wear what you like! :) Create your own style.

• Chreap

Maybe in the 1960s it did, but now, not so much.

Who cares what others think anyway? Wear what you want!

I don't really care for them together,myself. How about green instead? Or burgandy? Or navy blue? Or brown? Or tan?

In my world it matches.

yeah i dont like purple either. you could try orange, yellow, black, white, red, light green, baby blue, anything basically