Are jennifer anniston and vince vaughn getting married??

Favorite Answer

I read in a magazine that vince called it of, I thought they were good for eachother who knows a lot of the time mag. and t.v. things lie. Also all you people who are like vince is better off wit out her an she is better off witout him u have no say in that. U dont know them im not saying that i know them but jennifer is not to blame nor is vince. They just mit not work out for eachother.

I heard that on E! News. Their characters were HILARIOUS on the show Where My Dogs At. They made Jennifer all moody and Vince act like he doesn't even care about her. Owen Wilson was in that one too.

I hope not cus Vince Vaughn can do better...Anniston must be nasty for Brad Pitt to leave her for Joile...

• briana

i have been married two times beforehand, so i do not care if i do not marry lower back, yet I received't say that I "received't" marry lower back...that is not a precedence in any respect, yet i'd like to have someone to percentage my life with... i have been unmarried for a lengthy time period now (the more suitable useful area of the previous 11 yrs) so i'm tender with it in basic terms being me, if it really is how something of my life is going...I have friends and kin and interests, so that is by no skill boring (yet each sometimes it receives lonely)...

I was watching E!News last week and they said that Vince Vanghn called the wedding off I was like thanked god

In hollywood this doesnt matter,because they will just get divirced in a matter of time anyway.if stars want to get married id suggest them to hust try it for a little bit(lay-a-way style)..look who tom dumb azz cruise for..he traded nicole kiddman in for some little girl.and that wont last long either..as soon as the space aliens come down to get tom hes gone before you can say na-nuu na-nuu.leaving that lil girl to grow up..

Just because they do a movie together doesn't mean that they're dating. Get a life.

No i don't think so..cause the reporters told us that she is tring to get back together with Bard Pitt .. :(

They are dating! and possibly getting married

I have no idea but if they do i hope they move to Chicago.