Who are best at drinking? Americans or English?

Don't just say your own country for the sake of it. Give me some reasons. Like you get pints of beer in England. Or Americans have got New Orleans. Something like that.
Update: Jesus! Thirty answers in six minutes! I suppose that makes this one of the most important questions for humankind!
Update 2: Ok, we now have only another five answers in eleven minutes. I'm guessing that the first people to answer saw this on the front page of answers and now my question has scrolled off that screen. Therefore from now on it will be people who see this question in the beer wine and spirits category - so they are... show more Ok, we now have only another five answers in eleven minutes.

I'm guessing that the first people to answer saw this on the front page of answers and now my question has scrolled off that screen. Therefore from now on it will be people who see this question in the beer wine and spirits category - so they are most likely to be specialists on the subject, therefore maybe I should weight their opinion accordingly.