Please tell the MBBS admission procedure and fee structure in China?

Only fee structure and some procedure of MBBS admission in China is required.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

there are no councelling or anything else like that for medical studies in china you just need 50 % of marks in hsc/equivalent in boi/science and the fee structure is around 7 lakhs in Indian value and banks offer loans and the universities offer scholarships too

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Hi Nazir M,

China is one better option to do MBBS after India. Most of the people think doing MBBS in China is waste. but not like that its worthy too. There are some procedures available. I suggest this website

http://www.degreeadmission.com/medical/mbbs/mbbs.h...

to know more about Admission Procedure, College Details, Fee structure just make an enquiry here and they will contact you and clarify your doubts

• 6 years ago

tell me fee struture and procedure of MBBS admission

• 1 decade ago

If you REALLY want my advice, then it would be dont go to China! There is tooooo much competition there, especially because there are less universities and LOTS of students. I would recommend to you to go to your own Country's Army Medical Corps, they pay for everything and basically your grades dont matter at all. and most of all you will be serving in a peaceful and secure environment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

china degree is not recognised in INDIA or ANYWHERE IN WORLD EXCEPT CHINA

• 1 decade ago

u r from which country , if u want in india i can help u. murthybcc@yahoo.co.in

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

factmonster.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.