Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why bother having R &B music!!!!!!!?

If the R&b singers can't even sing ex.Ciara and Cassie

both of them trynna shake their a.s.s.e.s and ain't even hitting on anything, neither can sing, agree or disagree,. Name a few that can not sing, and i'll guarantee you 10 points!!!!!The legends mary, mariah, and beyonce are holding it down.

these women are treating it like nothing, falling off that's what it is doing

Favorite Answer

Gurl, u is not lying. R&B is falling off. Especially with ciaras a$$ out there she just got ova on her dancing. But shoot.....if someone paid me dat kind of money I would jump my a$$ on stage in a heart beat. Keyshia Cole is another one of dem none singin b!tches too...

Okay Ciera I understand Cassie you haven't even gace a chance I love her new song but I'm not saying she is gonna be as big as Mariah or anybody else. And why must we hate on R&B? It's still a classic music to some of us. Your probably just to young to know.

R&B goes way back, before the 50s. It's the roots of rock&roll music (which, by the way, I LOVE). Elvis Presley hits such as "Hound Dog" were originally recorded by black R&B artists. So don't trash the genre. Perhaps today our "R&B" artists aren't too good. But I'm just sayin'... there's a history here that you aren't taking into account!

The people you are talking about aren't even RnB singers, they are mis labled garbage. If you would turn of MTV and the radio you would find REAL RnB singers/musicians with talent.

/end of rant

Cassie that's the only one right now.

you are nuts