I'm 18 was charged with underage consumption whats going to happen to me?

I had about 2 beers and as the party was coming to an end me and my gf went upstairs. Then cops came banging down the door and they just walked right in collected everyone put them in the liviing room and all of us who were 18 got underage consumption,disturbing the peace, and contributing the unruliness. we all... show more I had about 2 beers and as the party was coming to an end me and my gf went upstairs. Then cops came banging down the door and they just walked right in collected everyone put them in the liviing room and all of us who were 18 got underage consumption,disturbing the peace, and contributing the unruliness. we all asked for beathalizers but the officer just said.." we can tell ur intoxicated" and wrote us the citations. This cannot be fair as i was upstairs minding my own business and they couldnt possibly tell if i was drunk or not and i asked for a sobriety test. then to cap things off after 30mins they let me drive home.. bad night... i got a clean record ,excellent grades wat should i plead? and what are the possible outcomes?