I really like & order the McD's Caesar salad w/ a drink at least 3X/wk. Is there a current coupon on the web?

McDonald's Caesar salad is pretty good...health-wise. I order it at least 3 times a week, so if i can save a little by using a coupon, that would be super. I usually order a diet drink, too. I know i could save a buck by drinking water, which i do sometimes, but when i'm eating a salad anyway, i feel kind of deprived so i order a drink. I'm hoping there may be a downloadable coupon out there SOMEWHERE. Any amount would be worth it, even 50cents! I go to the McD's in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and Sioux City, Iowa. (I noticed one of the Arby's coupons I printed was only good in Sacramento, CA.) Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

No, sorry but I don't think there will be a coupon for mc donalds... i think you can probably find somehow to get a free ice cream, but not salad... and the bacon ranch is good, too.

do you seriously need a coupon for McDonald's it is like super cheep

at least I thought it was

uuuggghhh you eat at McDonald's?