Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 decade ago

Is the weather in your area acting really weird lately?

Where I live, there's been so much humidity and thunderstorm activity....flooding, lightning fires, you name it.

I've been here for 22 years and it's NEVER been like this.

How about you?

Favorite Answer

Good question BooBoo. The strange weather across the USA, and the world, over the last few years is a curious phenomenon. The crazy hurricanes that seem to defy meteorologic sense, tsunamis, and what your other answerers have described seems to suggest that there's something more going on than we are being told. They are already telling us that there will be more hurricanes this year than last year, but how can they know this? Most Atlantic storms don't become hurricanes, and when they do, we don't know until it happens. I believe that it has something to do with the US gov't "weather management" experiments, HAARP, and "eco-terrorism" defense.

You should do a search on this, and also search HAARP on Yahoo Answers. Here's a link for starters: http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?cati...

Stay curious!

• No everything is pretty normal here....we had hot weather for about a week but it is back to normal now, I havent noticed any change around here. Where I live we never get flooding or tornados, the worst we get is windy thunderstorms that are over in 25 min.... We have never had a forest fire here, too many rocks to hold the moisture.

Source(s): Ontario, Canada has the best weather!!

18 days in a row of 110+ degees. 115+ for the last 4 days. 118 yesterday. It is supposed to stay hot all week. Next Friday we see a cooling trend. It is supposed to be 109 that day. No rain for months, we have been in drought for 5 years... yeah the weather is messed up

My area it's just been raining a lot and thunderstorming and it'll be really hot. There's been floods in some areas of the state that I live in. I've seen a lot of flood warnings.

• Sam

It's a hot summer where I live. 114 today. Weather comes in cycles ... some winters are colder and wetter and some summers like this one is breaking records. It's not really unusually when you look at the big picture.

Weather is like life’s kaleidoscope it is always weird....

I think it is here to help us understand how normal we are...

As I look out the window, I see a dark cloud, sheet of clear cool rain hitting through the rays of the sun all at the same time...a beautiful sight of color and texture...

What would it be like without all the weirdness...

If by weird you mean hot, yeah. I think I'm from the same place as "gargs". Also strange because there are usually tornados that pass less than a mile from my house and there haven't been any in a few years.

Yes I live in Maine and we had hail the size of base balls and a tornado warning! Maine tornado thats strange! We never had weather like we are having now!

Red Ram Princess.....I remember that severe weather in Maine......but,no the weather in Arkansas felt like any other summer......hoooooooottttttt........but we did get some rain last night, so the high(today) got around to 88.

yes! it's raining wetbacks and liberals like you out here in Arkansas. I live in NWA(second fastest growing area in the US--most desirable place to live a couple years ago and on and on) I'm sorry Arkansans aren't as perfect as you left wing leg humpers, but that's why we like it here and you like it their.I'll bet your from the gay bay too! I just wish they would build that fence on this side of Mexifornia!