why do russians hate the americans so much?

many russians hate the americans(specially white americans )...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Who knows? Who cares?

I don't give 2 snaps.

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps cause the majority of this world thinks the Americans have big ego's. And no body likes a person wi a big ego.

Straight to the point me!

• Robert5 years agoReport

The Russians must really hate us for ignoring them and saving Isis.
      Russia isn't a threat anymore even if Putin is trying to rebuild the USSR empire.

• shoe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

some do, some do not. Its jus like the following, some individuals dont like russians. those are jus the ignorant *******, **** the haters, guy, be u and genuine people will savour it, quite the russians cuz we some genuine mothafuckas someone answer my question too, i have been given wack solutions

• 1 decade ago

Trained form birth to hate the enemy of the state, when the state collapsed, no one thought to tell them they could stop hating now.

A sink-hole opened up in Russia and swallowed a lake, the local response was that the Americans had finally gotten around to them.

Seriously, search for Russia lake sinkhole you'll find the story.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

do you have a source for that claim? i think they feel threatened by us but i dont know if the average russian hates america.

Russians don't feel threatened by Americans.
      Americans don't see Russia as a threat anymore even if that Russian planted bombs in Boston he's dead and it was his personal vendetta.
      I don't like it how we ignore the fact that Russia is trying to rebuild their empire.

• The reason so many russians hate Americans is because.........

AMERICA KICKS ***!!!

Maybe the whole Cold War thing???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either it's jealousy or it's just that lots of countries hate America.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because they lost the cold war and are not as powerful as America

• Miles
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Because we were almost in a war wth them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

coz russia was once powerfull than america now, and they crave for that power again.

That's not true we destroyed their evil empire they never had a chance against the us army.
      Now that they are weaker they want to take over Ukraine to gain power to fight us again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.