New mom - stay at home or back to work? How can I make money & keep my sanity if I do decide to stay at home?

I have a newborn baby boy at home. My husband and I are unsure of whether or not I should go back to work full time, part time, or stay at home. I am leaning towards staying home, as I do not want a nanny to raise my baby. If I do stay ay home though money will be very tight and I might also miss the adult... show more I have a newborn baby boy at home. My husband and I are unsure of whether or not I should go back to work full time, part time, or stay at home. I am leaning towards staying home, as I do not want a nanny to raise my baby. If I do stay ay home though money will be very tight and I might also miss the adult interaction of work. Is it foolish for me to think that spending quality years with my son is more important than not having to worry about money??? I guess I am wondering 1)if anyone has experience jumping into the world of being a stay at home mom, or 2)if anyone has any experience working from home?
1 answer 1