Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

A storm knocked out electricity. All day it was out. I slept what would you have done?

Favorite Answer

i would probably light some candles and read a book or write or maybe even play cards. I mean sleeping is a good thing to do too when there is nothing to do and we are bored it tends to make us more tired but i would try to be creative and make something for me to do.

• Jinx U

I would have read some books, and maybe gone for a walk. It's awful hot out here right now, so going for a jog or a bike ride might not be a great idea, but I'd sure think about it. :)

LOL well most of that time just walk around an try turning on lights, tv, computor, checking the faxx looking across the street to see if there power is on cell phone to friends to check ,

Source(s): I just hate it when that happens I feel so alone

invited all my friends who were also without electric over for a party under a nice shade tree drink some lemonade, go for a swim at the closet body of water, mowed grass, bbq with friends,need anymore ideas

Source(s): life

I sould have went outside to ride my bike or 4wheeler, walk around in the woods and look for mushrooms, go swimming, play hackey sack, tons of things you don't need electricity for

I would have taken my dogs for a long walk or to the park-it's a beautiful day out today.

I would probably light candles. Or maybe call people on my cell-phone like friends or boyfriends or something like that.

play, sleep, play some more

the same thing

have sex