Women, what pants size do you wear?

Favorite Answer

Size 11/12, sometimes a 10 if the brand is really expensive. I used to be a size 4 last year, then I started eating carbs again, but...I'm much happier eating what I want and not making sacrifices plus I don't look so skinny as I am 5'9" tall, it just looks better on me, the larger size that is.

4

Womens 2

I wear a size 1 to 3 depending on the brand

in designer jeans i wear a size 27

It depends on the brand. Usually anywhere from 0-8 (i only have one 8 though). Most of my pants are a 2 or a 4.

In designer jeans i'm either a 27, 28, or 29. (usually 28)

Well, it depends on thwe manufacturer of the pants, but size 4 is the most common in my closet. I do have size 6 in there, too.

4/5

I don't wear women pants but in mens it's 30x30's yes I'm a girl I just like lots of usefull pockets on my pants which i cannot find on women pants.

juniors size 3 or 5. ladies size 2? maybe 4?

i wear anything from 0-6 in juniors. Mostly 3/5's tho