Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cara B
Cara B asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What's with the Suze Orman question reference?

I keep getting this "Check out this best answer for Suze Orman" message popping up everywhere on Yahoo!Answers. Who is Suze Orman? Is her question so special? Why is it never anyone else's question?

Sorry for the rude answerer Suze. I have nothing against you. I just didn't know who you were or why you appeared to be invading my Yahoo!Answers.

Favorite Answer

suze is smart and goodlooking.

She is a stupid lady on TV and because of this Yahoo Answers thinks they are cool now because a "celebrity" (and i use that world lightly) used their site. DAMN YOU TO HELL SUZE ORMAN.

I just lost my job. I want to know where I should put my 401k. I do have a IRA. I am 64 years old.