Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

When was the last time you had your eyes examed?

Favorite Answer

Thanks for reminder.....I havent done since 2 yrs.

• .

Just over four years ago...and I noticed a definite change a few months ago (I don't and have never worn contacts or glasses, and I'm 41)...apparently middle age and too much reading in low light and staring at computer screens all day are taking their toll...

I fear I will need glasses before long...things very close (like breast level) to my face are fuzzy but I also cannot read street signs and such as the far distances I used to be able to...

Take care of your eyes...ya only get one set!

• DEATH

Six months ago. I was having trouble with one of my pupils. It wouldn't dialate at the same rate as the other one. It was creepy!!

Found out it was all part of my having migraines.

I had my eyes examined last August.

last october

almost 3 years ago... and i need to because these glasses ain't doin what they should any more.

a year ago and i have an appointment for next week.

• its been like two yrs i can barely c out of my contacts lol..

1 month ago.