what is the most hurtful thing anyone has said to you?

that still bothers you to this day.

Favorite Answer

Some one ended an email to me with the word "HELLO"

Now, if she'd just written, that would have been cool, but she just had to stick that HELLO in there.

I'm a thoughtful person. In fact, I think too damn much for my own good.

Oddly enough, this same person doesn't want people to define words using dictionaries.

I just can't get this.

It hurts. She doesn't want folks to think, just to automatically somehow have this info in their heads.

And if they don't.....she'll set you straight, and then in closing,

tell you HELLO

It's just rude.

RACISM!

When they call me Paki or Indian

Just because I'm East Indian I wont hurt anyone. But if ppl mess with me I give a serious blow. I Know violence isn't the answer but that how I feel. This only happened to me once when I was in lessons, most of the students there no offense ok were africans.

"I think you and i should stick together for the rest of our lives. For

some reason I always think about you and your ability to think and I wish that I was as smart and as nice as one of my best friends in the whole wide world, you. I think you should be on America's Most Wanted To

Be Friends. I hope you know that I feel like I have known you just as

well as all your other best. I also care about you greatly. I don't know

how to express what nice of a person you are."

a few months later that person denied that they were ever good friends with me. It really hurt. I felt so worthless because this letter really gave me confidence that i needed, but all of this was a lie.

l heard a group of pastors talking **** about me in a back office while I was in the front office. The head pastor's wife walked in the back office to let them know that he's out front and can hear you. I felt split in half; half wanted to leave and the other wanted to continue to hear. I have lost respect for a lot of Christan pastor because of that particular action because I wanted to forget, forgive and move on. However; they made it a point to make me feel very uncomfortable to several weeks. I eventually ended leaving the church.

Well, I once had a fiance tell me she was getting married to someone else. And that an ocean of all the men she had ever known didnt make a teaspoon compared to him.

I also had a girlfriend tell me she thought she was pregnant, and we werent sleeping together.

You are not a jedi! I always have fun about being a mock jedi but It hurt me when a friend told me that.

You're so ugly on the inside that it shows on the outside.

That i wouldn't amount to anything. it was from someone really close to me. I'm still trying to do my best just so i can prove them wrong

i was called bucked tooth beaver, turtle head, skinny bones....

but nothing still bothers me to this day.

.....i got over it.

that i was no good for anyone and that i would not mount up to nothing in life