what do you think of online ovulation calendars????

I got some info online last nite and jus wanted to kno if they were accurate.... ???????

Favorite Answer

They are as accurate as the information you give them. Good luck!

Some are pretty accurate if your cycle is regular. You should always continue to chart manually because it will end up off by a day or two since it doesn't go by the hour, and your body may actually have a 28.5 day cycle or something, and that will throw things off a little. Keep charting, use an online calander, and adjust the calander as necessary (usually only every few months or so)

They helped us conceive quickly this time. DH wanted a baby before the new year for taxes LOL and we are due Dec 27th.

PS I won't go late because Dr is willing to induce (this is #4)

I absolutely loved it. I just had a baby 6/26 and I used it through my whole pregnancy. It helped answer alot of questions and made me feel better.

It depends on what site you go to i use babycenter and they are pretty accurate.

um I try using it once but not that accurate

Me personnelly think that is not a good idea. This is private and should not be to the public be seen.

on-line ovulation calenders are not so good keep everything personal

i don't know.