Anyone else gotten a sh1tty computer from Best Buy?

Both my brothers have gotten computers from there and two of my roommates got computers from there. They have all had to send their computer back at least once for computer malfunctions and had to deal with no help from Best Buy's customer service. The geek squad also provided no help at all. Anyone else had this problem?

Favorite Answer

Better to order from internet. Dell service is very good and a good quality. They have next day service and the price is not that bad. Usually the store has bad service and inexperience tech support.

Good luck

d10v01b

Source(s): www.dell.com www.hp.com

I wager you haven't somewhat, I wager you is a huge fats liar. Get a Ferrari or a Lamborghini to adhere interior the storage in which no doubt you're storing all of this techno crap. beforehand you're saying i'm jealous i somewhat am not. you're 13 or there abouts and attempting to exhibit off slightly me thinks.

I got a rip off from Circut City. promised big rebate, I got nothing.