Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Rhetoric PhD programs?

What PhD programs in Rhetoric would you recommend and why?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish I knew. I am proud you made it this far, you will have no trouble deciding , check them all out.

• 1 decade ago

I attended Purdue's rhetoric program, and am thoroughly impressed by their faculty and the support they provide. They do a nice job blending an understanding of the historical trends in rhetoric with more contemporary study in professional writing, writing center administration, writing program administration, etc.

Most importantly, however, is to really think about your own interests and choose a program that matches it. No matter how good the program, you'll otherwise be miserable, and won't finish.

• Joe_D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The University of California at Berkeley has an excellent program. It's a world class university, with a highly diverse student body, lots of research facilities, and excellent profs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hmmm...michigan?..

nice support

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.