I'm in the Jehovah Witness Protection Program, Don't Tell Anybody.?

Favorite Answer

Your secret is safe with me.

Hmmm I dont know about the rest ofmy yahoo answers acquaintances though.

I mean what better way to advertise the dubious fact.

(Philippians 2:14-15) Keep doing all things free from murmurings and arguments, that you may come to be blameless and innocent, children of God without a blemish in among a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you are shining as illuminators in the world

(1 Timothy 6:3-5) If any man teaches other doctrine and does not assent to healthful words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, nor to the teaching that accords with godly devotion, he is puffed up with pride, not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words. From these things spring envy, strife, abusive speeches, wicked suspicions, violent disputes about trifles on the part of men corrupted in mind and despoiled of the truth

Learn more:

http://watchtower.org/

I wish you would have told me earlier, someone is on the way to get you. Sorry.

You just told everybody smarty pants.

• Thank you I needed a good laugh today.

get out of that program, run fast, as fast as your little legs can carry you.

Ok, I won't tell, it'll be kept a secret.

• myview

If it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all! lol.

• AJ

Where is your white shirt and tie and comrade?

reported

Source(s): thats not a question.