Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who thinks WWE is dead?

they are trying too hard to bring the stuff that worked back in the 90's i always did like WCW better just because they had different story lines remember NWO? D-X will never be as good, Ever since The Rock and Stone Cold left they have lost my attention, nowadays it seems too fake and it looks as if they are in it for the money and they have yet to find another superstar

Who Agrees With Me??!?

Favorite Answer

when the attitude era came to a close, that is when wwe became less of a phenomenon. it has lost what it used to be. there is no real competition to bring out the best in superstars, and even though vince likes his monoploy, there are some people that are getting tiered of the same old WWE storylines and will try to find an alternative. if TNA would keep the belt of Jeff Jerret, then maybe they can become the next WCW, and not faid out.

Wrestling lost it's appeal when WCW folded. It really lost it's steam when they made Smackdown, and only put certain wrestlers on each night, eliminating some good rivalries. I have not watched it since. But I was more of a WCW fan anyway.

WWE isn't lifeless, is stale. The innovation is minimum, takes too lots time to enhance new skills, the suits are predictable, the story lines are uninteresting and it sort of feels followers are fairly trouble-free to delight (thinking if that guy named Ray is Vince himself as a results of fact the way he answer questions). what's lacking now's Icons. Cena is boo in each and every WWE tutor I truthfully have been to, HHH and HBK look kinda dumb as DX (they are 40 and that they strike a twine in me those previous men who sang The Macarena), Taker is obviously slowing down, Batista is a shame, and Morrison, Evan Bourne, Christian and a few others are wasted. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it particularly is all approximately merchandise and merchandising shows. Bret Hart, The Rock, Stone chilly, Steamboat, Snuka and a few others have been fairly icons, and now it particularly is all approximately an trouble-free tutor without character.

Well, quite.. The WWE got alot of jokes, Cena, Lashley and Great Khali. Really great he is. WWE got more jokes than it had in the 90s, yes i miss Stone Cold okay? He made ratings, the only person now left making ratings is HBK.

I agree with you. Back in the '80s when I first started watching it, it was pretty good. Now it seems like it predictable and the same things that happened a couple of years ago.

• HHH

Well ECW is going again soon because WWE cant afford to keep it going so i think WWE will be bankrupt soon.

tna is just begining life! There the new face of pro wrestling!

i think it has gotten really stupid... I wasted money to go to a wrestling show a few years ago and man... I was kicking myself for days.... I think they just need to let it die out and rest.

i agree with you, man, nothing but lame *** wrestlers these days, you should start watching TNA, more wrestling, and they have more talent

I agree!

It's getting worse every year!