Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does anyone have Super Mario Brothers for Nintendo DS?

if you do, did you ever get past world 8? how did you do it?

Favorite Answer

I got to world 8 and I passed it too. Before you get to the end, the huge castle (the last one)...... try and store a Mega Mushroom in your iventory (the bottom screen on the right hand corner). Once you have it saved, go to the castle and get passed it all untill you reach Browser himself. This is sorta like the final battle. Then, touch the Mega Mushroom on the bottom of your screen so that you will be able to use it. You will turn big and you can easily defeat Browser. And you win the game.

Oh, and btw, when you get to the castle, it sorta tricky to get to the end. There is a part of the level where it seems to be going nowhere or in circles. There isnt much to it, when you reach that part, you have to run in a particular way through a specifc opening in order to get through. I dont know if i'm making myself clear, maybe someone else can explain.

i comprehend it sounds stupid, yet you won't be ready to save everywhere. there's a million different way, once you get those vast money, there are 3 in each and each point, get 5 and then pass close to a mushroom domicile, then loose up it. it is going to then ask in case you will possibly choose to save. i play it continuously and that i think of it fairly is particularly stupid, too.