Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am a FMCG distributor. What should I give to my dealers, to whom I need to sell my product?Budget Rs.20/unit

I am a Distributor to Nestle India Ltd.

We have a product Nestle Eclairs 3.44kg Jar. Its price is Rs.351 to the dealers to whom I sell the product. The Dealer makes Rs.420 by selling it.

I have been given a target of selling 2000 jars in my distribution area.

I am also given extra trade scheme of Rs.20 per jar to be passed on to the dealer.

Now the problem is, by passing over the cash incentive the dealers (280 total dealers), they are not as motivated to buy more Jars so that I could achive my target.

So instead of cash incentive what else I can offer these 280 dealers so that they could help achive my target of 2000 Eclairs Jars.

Remember my budget is Rs.20 per Jar and my dead line is 28 August.

P.S.: I could offer some cash incentive to the best idea that could help achive my target.

Favorite Answer

why don't u offer some free jars instead of incentives

it would earn a better profit and also increase their enthusiasm