Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who do you think is the cutest anime guy?

They seem to be cuter then real life guys so tell me who you think is the CUTEST!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kakashi, NAruto,Sasuke, Itachi, Garra, neji... ther are just so many!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Youko, Kuronue, Sniper, and Touya from Yu Yu Hakusho, Sesshoumaru, Miroku from Inuyasha, Sousuke Sagura from Full Metal Panic, Mugen, Jin from Samurai Champloo, Touga, Ruka Tsuchiya, Miki, Saionji from Revolutionary Girl Utena,Kiba, Tsume from Wolfs Rain, Hayate, Susame, Goh from Pretear.

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Kakashi! If he was a real person I would follow him anywhere and do anything that he pleases him! Also, Vash, Yusuke, and Himura from Ruoni Kenshin are too hot. Why can't men be like them nowadays?

• 1 decade ago

Well, my friends and I have this little thing. Some of us like one or two characters, and then the others feed off of that 'obsession'. Personally, I like Kurama, Hiei, Kuroune, Len, and Naraku. God, they would kill me if they knew that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Would you consider Kyo- Kun from Fruits Basket anime? OMG! I LOVE KYO!!!

• 1 decade ago

i would have to say SASUKE!!!!!!!!! but there is so many others like inuyasha there is always a cute guy in very show!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.