i've just downloaded some pics to my yahoo "mail attachments folder" how do i view/send them?

Favorite Answer

try logging into photos.yahoo.com sometimes they get stuck in there.

similar difficulty right here, and likewise began on a similar date, 10/18/2011. I honestly have tried 3 different pcs, 3 different browsers and under no circumstances some thing works. I honestly have switched decrease back to Yahoo classic, however it nonetheless does no longer artwork. the purely enormous difference being that when I attempt to connect a document i'm getting an internet site that only says "Server Hangup". interior the "new" Yahoo Mail you get no indication of mistakes. It only does no longer some thing. I honestly have yet another, a lot less used, Yahoo account and each and every thing works positive there. i'm guessing that this difficulty is remoted to a collection of person costs, possibly all housed on a similar server or set of servers. only a huge gamble. Getting help from Yahoo by ability of the information superhighway isn't attainable. we favor to stumble on a fashion to inform them of this difficulty. more effective information: As of this morning, 10/20/2011 attachments seem operating lower back. i can upload and obtain e mail attachments so Yahoo must have got here upon the issue. when you're nonetheless having issues i'd say be affected man or woman because it type of feels that they are engaged on it.