Immigration for a computer security geek?

I work in IT, computer and network security, firewall engineer, intrusion detection and such. Im wondering how hard it would be to immigrate to Ireland? I've read a lot of the history, and folklore and am totally immersed in the traditional music.

Would immigration be relatively easy or quite difficult?

46 year old male. no degree, but a few certifications in my field.

Favorite Answer

The first thing you would need to do would be to get a job in Ireland in your field/specialty. Then have the company sponsor you when you apply for your visa. You most likely will have to demonstrate what special skills you bring that make it necessary to hire you instead of an EU citizen. Good luck!

Can't better the previous two options! But if you have an irish parent or grandparent it could get easier

if mexicans can do it u can 2!!