Do you hear that noise?

Can't you hear that noise? Where is it...what is it?!

Favorite Answer

it's the sound of my keyboard when I'm typing the answer at your question..

It is kind of like a low hum with an intermittent buzz. I cannot make it out precisely BUT I think it is the voice of Elvis emanating from my toaster. It is telling me to dress up like Gumby and sing Swan-nee River on the subway. I am not absolutely sure though, it might just be the fluorescent lights.

TFTP

Ya know when 9/11 happened I kept hearing this siren-ish wailing noise for weeks, kind of like when a smoke alarm goes off. Maybe it was all in my head............

• Evy

That was the space shuttle that I live very close to it.. Wow, that noise makes me think there is someone in top of my roof. Really loud.

No, but I've heard that termites can eat at your brain and you'll not know it til you think you hear sounds that are hard to identify. Opps! its too late, you should now make a home bomb and go down to your local quickie mart and blow it to hell.

• dale

McAurther

• JZ

I hear it - it's a thunderstorm that has been going on for the last hour!

I'ts annoying me to the point i might just burn my ears of with lighter fluid to escape it!

It's the water in your head sloshing.

Yeah, I can hear it, it's your psychlogist calling you to schedule another appointment...

Yes, I can hear it. It is you typing.