Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the worse company you've worked for?

I worked at Washington Mutual for 4 years in half and left about 2 months ago. It was an OK place to work until we went under new management. I reported my manager to HR because of her behavior and the way she would talk to me and the other employees. I called HR and they assured me that something would be done. Its been 2 months and she is still sitting behind her desk. And I still hear stories of her having no consideration with anyone and still yelling at her tellers. So, now that I have left I can't say that Washingon Mutual is the best place to work at. In my opinion its a corrupted company. And I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there.

Favorite Answer

Thanks for the heads up on that one. I used to love working for value city , but until i was set up for a great big fall .and i took the fall. i love working there I loved my job , some of my co-workers.

So I'm a little bitter still. so I can't say much because I'm hunting for a better place to work full-time.

It sounds to me that the company want just part timers instead of full-timers ,had the same problem.

A publishing house I worked at in NH, owned by a husband and wife. Husband degraded wife and other females in front of everyone, nobody said Jack. The owners were paranoid, mean, angry, and gave creative control to anyone who was in their family, rather than the people who held degrees and knew what they were doing.

I'm VERY glad I left! Hope the doors lock and the building burns down with them in it.

i was working in a 5 star resort and it was horrible as the working hours under shift basis. The worst thing is, the HR managment is lousy.

Login here: http://www.freedom.ws/ (YOUR ACCESS CODE IS: melissafernald

• .

In my opinion, when it comes to deceiving both its employees and the public, Walmart is easily outdone by an oufit called Athletica.

• ps2754

Brighton Securities in Rochester, NY. Owners have HUGE egos. Number one thing to them is money,money,money.

Lonestar Steakhouse and Saloon suced to work for!!!!!