Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

chrstnwrtr asked in SportsAuto Racing · 1 decade ago

Question about Danica Patrick.....?

I read an article in the newspaper last week that she might try for the Nextel Cup in 2007. What do you guys make of this? Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

danica patrick signed a contract to drive for michael andretti racing.she will be in the irl for at least the next two years.

Mark or Tony Eury Sr. might the two be good. i think of she would be good in NASCAR yet she needs to concentration on NASCAR extra effective than she is. The ignorant people who says she sucks I guess do no longer even watch IndyCar and in the event that they do they do no longer word that she's relatively extremely good on the ovals if she has a good or respectable vehicle, she basically lacks at street classes. So her being lots extra useful at ovals makes me think of she'll be extra useful at NASCAR than IndyCar, she even pronounced NASCAR is extra exciting. She basically needs to concentration on NASCAR extra. final component is that persons are not understanding she purely has 7 starts off this complete season so a techniques and by capacity of the top of the season it extremely is going to purely be approximately 10-12 i think of so because it extremely is basically a million/3 of a season, no longer lots time to get extra useful extremely whilst she's no longer continually interior the vehicle week after week and additionally continues for use to the a million,800 lb open wheel vehicle and not the three,4 hundred lb inventory vehicle yet. "JohnF" additionally sounds like a form of fellows it extremely is mad they are able to't get a woman except she's in a woman's penitentiary or was once in a single. humorous how he talks down on women human beings drivers yet I guess he will no longer be able tocontinual that good himself in a commonplace 4 or 6 cylinder vehicle no longer to point all out race vehicle. He continually sounds pissy in all of his remark, perhaps he needs to continually be on midol lol.

The only way I'll pay attention to NASCAR is if Danica makes the switch.

Yes. . .rumors are flying. . . hmmmmm. . let's see. . . to date she has one what. . .JACK SQUAT. She will be even less competitive in nascar than she is now. Man I'd love to see her win but in Nascar it is even more about the driver. Let's face it. . . whoever has the best crew and the most money wins. . . . not all that much skill involved in racing. Good luck to her though.

she has an interest In nascar but it looks like she is going to sign with andretti green racing ..she still want's to win the INDY 500..then she said she MIGHT go to nascar which would be great

• Paige

I heard that too... but she's really close to signing again next year for Indy.

I have no problem with it as long as they don't spend the whole show talking about her when she is in 25th place. let's face it, you know they will be. i don't see anyone spending time talking about terry labonte when he is in 25th place.

Who cares? she useless.... couldn't drive a shopping trolley.

she was interviewed on pti yesterday...

she is staying with irl...but, may leave rahal/letterman...

Let her race.