Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

any advice for a newlywed couple with a baby on the way?

Favorite Answer

Savor every moment before the baby is born. I cant imagine life without my children but to be brutally honest, having children DOES change your marriage. Also, dont forget to fill eachothers needs once the baby comes. You will frequently put the child above your spouse many times. Its OK to put the child second every once in a while if its going to keep your marriage strong. I wish I would have done it more.

Enjoy the time you have alone together.

Make a point to have a date night after the baby gets here. Once they can crawl and walk the offers tend to slow way down.

Don't forget to apologize in the morning after tempers get the best of you during a long night (sick baby, nighttime feedings).

Congratulations on your blessings

Yes. Get lots of sleep now. Oh and you two will fight constantly because it's difficult to be patient when you lack sleep. If you two work on it together things will be alright. Get used to praying a lot.

You better enjoy your sex life now cause you won't have one when the baby is born.

• Stay completely honest with each other about everything, and remember family first....