Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i know if he really loves me and cares for me?

Favorite Answer

Only you can answer that question by asking yourself if he respects you, is honest, loyal, laughs at your silly jokes, and does he want to be around you?

Actually u yourself is da best person for answering this question, but all i can tell u is, deliberately hurt ur self infront of him, and if he tries 2 mend u or act like u ve not hurt ur self but also him then u might assume that he cares for u, u can also ph him and act like u ve a relly bad accident or some thing else and ask him 2 rush 2 ur aid that very moment, if he comes then he should really care and love u, give him a kiss that vert moment, just 2 show that that was da emergenct, without that kiss his aid 2 ur emergency might not be justified,

That's a question i ask myself every single day. You'll know if he loves and cares about, you'll have that feeling. If he calls you every day or night, if he wants to see you everyday than he really loves and cares about you. ask yourself these questions : Do i feel like he loves me? Does he make time for me, because he wants to be with me? When he says "I Love You", does it sound like he really means it"? Does he call me when he misses? If you answered YES to most of these questions, then he loves you and cares about you. If not, then its time for you to move on.

Well I think you'll know if he really loves you. You'll notice that he's comfortable around you in just about every aspect, and You'll just feel the love on his part

So does he?

Source(s): My bf really shows he loves me, n thats how he shows it

to tell you the truth you really will never know... but just trust them if they say they do an respect you for who you are they might