Somebody stole my profile in Yahoo messenger with my pic and specs, & linked to a porno site. What can I do?

A friend was going through the messenger profiles and noticed that my pic was listed with another ID and bogus bio and 4 blogs are attached to it that take the user to an adult only dating site. How can I get that profile removed? I didn't write it down exactly, but when I get home, I may be able to find it. Please IM or email me and I will try to get the Identity thief's name (ID). when I get home today around 4:30pm MT.

Favorite Answer

Since what has happened to you is also a crime, check out the FBI website under the Internet Crime Center at http://www.ic3.gov/ Contact anti-scammers@yahoogroups.com or look the group up among yahoo groups...this is the only group making a differencewith yahoo scammers and could offer you the best advice therefter.

Source(s): http://www.ic3.gov/ and Yahoo groups
  • criado

I actual have had that take place greater cases than i can count extensive form, Vivi Jones loves doing that Dont enable it hassle you, in case you sense uncomfortable using your actual %than dont. i will proceed to apply my %reason its me and only as a results of fact somebody takes it to get their jollies off doesnt make a distinction to me

i would contact yahoo.com IMMEDIATELY and also contact the other site, and/or notify your parents (if you're young and live with them).

Oups!!!!! That's hurt!!! I'm sorry but you can't do anything now just to be more careful!!!