Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Arh asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

Motorcycles.....it's my passion! I have yellow cbr Honda! Do you have this hobby?

What can you tell me about mociclets, do you have one? What model? What it's the perfect time for a ride? Accidents? Oups....happens! Share me your experience!

Favorite Answer

K, well I've been riding for 8 yrs now. I just had my 1st lay down 3 wks ago. The bike is now up & running again. I hit a patch of dirt while in a 45degree angle making a 90 degree corner!!

I was OK, only 1 scratch (literally on me) above my knuckle (I don't wear gloves). Bike: bent handle bar, broke clutch lever & smashed my mirror & arm. $300 damage

My 1st bike was a EX500 KawNinja, I had that for about 3 to 4 yrs. I could scrap the pegs on that bike. I even passed 600's in a corner. That bike was F U N.

I now drive a blue SV 650s, Suzuki which was my dream bike. Definately a step up from the 500. I've had it since 2002 & it is fun. But I haven't done a lot of upgrades to it. Just an ART pipe that I installed 3 days before my accident (luckily I low -sided on the Right side & not the Left).

To tell the truth, I am a Honda girl @ Heart. I love the CBR & have played w/the idea of getting the 600RR & lowering it just a tad (I'm only 5'2). I haven't done it yet. I did just by a VFR 800 for my guy & rode it home from the dealership. I loved it!! So smooth.....I might get a matching one for myself.

Hells yeah motorcycles are my passion. I have a 06 Honda Shadow 600. I ride everyday unless it is hailing. I ride to class, work, cruising around, and road trips. No accidents yet, except the time i left my steering wheel lock on. I took off and had to slowly let the bike down. picked it back up and unlocked then back on my way. I did almost get wiped out by an @sshole in a SUV the other day, thought about busting his mirror off since he wasn't using it anyway. Love riding takes the mind off of everything. Thinking about trading my bike in for a Vulcan Mean Streak. Those are so sweet.

I don't know much about the CBR Honda. Other than Honda has made some great motorcycles over the years.

Mine is a Black 2006 Harley Davison Softail FXSTI.

Perfect time to ride is around 7pm in my area, less traffic and cooler, it's about 100+ here during the daytime and to many traffic lights for sitting at them.

Never dropped any of my cycles, close, but always seem to recover, I guess the silver cross under the bike has kept it up right.

I got cought in a light tornado, with wind coming from all directions in a circle, was no way to get out of it, other than to drive out of it. can't stop it only gets worse. 70 MPH winds from all directions, stopped at a traffic light and had to put the kick stand down for safety reasons.

Nice, good to see female bikers. I am into all bikes, have dirt and road bikes. Favorites are my HD FXS Lowrider and my KTM 360EXC. Need a rice rocket to round out my toy box.

2 types of riders: those that have been down and those that have yet to go down. Do it in the dirt, it's a lot less painful!

I have a 05 busa. and i love it it sometimes turns me on more then sex, lol luckily I have not been in any accidents yet(knock on wood) best time to ride is in the fall on some country back roads doing about 140 on some windy roads

Yes , I, too, have the yellow motorcycle hobby. Honda Valkyrie.

dark grey gsxr1100 and black american Ironhorse 100cc custom.

I have been in one accident on the freeway in Phoenix. My back tire blew out. Luckily I wasn't injured and no one else was involved.

The perfect time for a ride is ANYTIME!!!

Source(s): me

yes i have a suzuki gsxr 600. limited edition telefonica. i love riding and glad to see more women on bikes. the evening is the best time to ride in texas and thank god i havent had any accidents !!!!!!!!!!!!

'05 GSX1300 Hayabusa. When it's not raining. No accidents, couple close calls. Enjoy, and stay safe.

hi im rachel. one time i rode like a mini motorcycle, it was fun. a grasshopper landed on my knee. thank-you.