Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do movie stars keep their addresses so secretive????

Favorite Answer

By using a PO Box or their record label / production company / manager's address.

Movie stars keep their addresses secret because of stalkers and crazy people. There are way too many cases of celebrity stalkers out there, and it just wouldn't be safe.

I wouldn't want just anybody knowing where I lived, you know?

More often than not, homes are titled or rented under the name of the studio or the star's "real" name if they use a stage name, or under the name of a family member. A musician friend of mine put everything in his dad's name to keep people out of his business, another friend of mine had his house in his sister's name. You have to be "in the know" to know the real deal.

If I was a celebrity I would only allow people to get in touch with me thru my record label or my studio where I work at. There are some real sickos out there.

they probably use someone else's name (or their real name that we might not know about) on the paperwork.

because they don't want crazy people to know where they live.

Duh... if you were a celebrity and all the paparazzi were always after you, would you want them to know where you lived?

come on, this is simple.

they dont just go to www.staradress.com