Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is the best hair serum/friz-ease/heat preventer to use on hair?

I straightened and curl my hair alot so alot of heat is exposed to it daily, i was wondering what can i put in my hair that will help it, ive heard a couple but im not sure, any serums, pomades, hair lotion, etc? Thank You

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My hair is naturally curly, wavy, and frizzy. What i use is a product called Kerastass(can't spell but sounds like it is spelled) and it's kind of expensive but it last a long time. It protects against heat damage from a blow dryer. When getting a blow dryer use a ceramic and ION dryer. This helps protect hair from a lot of heat and dryes hair faster while making your hair softer. Also on your dryer there might be a cool button you can press to reduce the heta from the dryer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

-John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Serum

apply it to your hair when its damp

-also u can mix a hair moisturiser and a hiar poilish and appl to your hair when its damp befors u straighten your hair or leave it in for the curls to set use Wave by Designs

-a good thing to put in your hair is Sedal curly combing lotion. wet your hair and u leave it in and it helps the curls form and it makes it stay. no firzzyness.

most importantly.. stop putting ur hair through so much stress. Its bad enough that u put it under heat but u also alternate it between curly and stright. thats not good for your hair

take Perfecture tablets... they work wonder for your hair, skin and nails

• 1 decade ago

I have pretty frizzy hair and I use Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo, conditioner, and frizz serum. It works better than the Treseme stuff I used to use.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Huh? sought after? I wasn't conscious human beings stopped by using finding out to purchase underclothes and went to the coastline wearing an entire grown bush : / And licking a bushy clam is puzzling, it makes me experience like i'm making out with a bearded lumberjack... a lumberjack with very comfortable lips! :(

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its called curl its really gud about 7 dollars

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zero-Frizz, I like it.

• 1 decade ago

biosilk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.