Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What is the best hair serum/friz-ease/heat preventer to use on hair?

I straightened and curl my hair alot so alot of heat is exposed to it daily, i was wondering what can i put in my hair that will help it, ive heard a couple but im not sure, any serums, pomades, hair lotion, etc? Thank You

Favorite Answer

My hair is naturally curly, wavy, and frizzy. What i use is a product called Kerastass(can't spell but sounds like it is spelled) and it's kind of expensive but it last a long time. It protects against heat damage from a blow dryer. When getting a blow dryer use a ceramic and ION dryer. This helps protect hair from a lot of heat and dryes hair faster while making your hair softer. Also on your dryer there might be a cool button you can press to reduce the heta from the dryer.

-John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Serum

apply it to your hair when its damp

-also u can mix a hair moisturiser and a hiar poilish and appl to your hair when its damp befors u straighten your hair or leave it in for the curls to set use Wave by Designs

-a good thing to put in your hair is Sedal curly combing lotion. wet your hair and u leave it in and it helps the curls form and it makes it stay. no firzzyness.

most importantly.. stop putting ur hair through so much stress. Its bad enough that u put it under heat but u also alternate it between curly and stright. thats not good for your hair

take Perfecture tablets... they work wonder for your hair, skin and nails

I have pretty frizzy hair and I use Garnier Fructis sleek and shine shampoo, conditioner, and frizz serum. It works better than the Treseme stuff I used to use.

Huh? sought after? I wasn't conscious human beings stopped by using finding out to purchase underclothes and went to the coastline wearing an entire grown bush : / And licking a bushy clam is puzzling, it makes me experience like i'm making out with a bearded lumberjack... a lumberjack with very comfortable lips! :(

its called curl its really gud about 7 dollars

Zero-Frizz, I like it.

biosilk