Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

what would be your favorite spot to put a tattoo? (check details)?

i have a few. back of neck, upper shoulder (back of), armband, chest. they're all small and cute...not big or gaudy.

Favorite Answer

right hip so I can hide it if I don't want it showing while wearing a formal dress, attending a business meeting

Those are all good places to put tiny tattoos and I like the armband idea, but I think that the best place to put it is a place you didn't mention, the lower back, because then the tattoo becomes a great flirting device. When a cute guy asks if you have a tattoo, and you're all like "Yes, I do" and they ask you where, all you have to do is tell them, with a sexy little smile, "Right here", and touch their lower back in the spot where the tattoo would be on your own back. It's so cute how they get all flustered! Try it sometime. I guarantee it will work.

• Kitty?

Small/cute,big/"gaudy" it's all a personal preference.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Every picture tells a story.The cool thing is..I have never ever been turned down for employment because of my ink.I have worked for a big corporation and at various other important positions.I guess it's being more accepted these days. I think it's how you present yourself.If you can show that you are capable of doing the job then what's on the outside shouldn't matter.

For me,tats have very personal and spiritual meanings and not as a sexual device or used to flirt or get a man.That's silly and what about years down the road?

I have 48 tats and they are in different places.(i'm putting the finishing touches on my sleeve)For my last one..I want to go to Las Vegas to the "Hart and Huntington" shop and have them do it for me.That's where they film the reality show,"Inked" at.

To those who say,"I'm just going to get one".LOL...watch out because they are very addictive :)

• ?

those are all solid places to place tiny tattoos and that i like the armband thought, yet i think of that the terrific place to place that's a place you probably did no longer point out, the decrease back, via fact then the tattoo turns into an incredible flirting gadget. while a lovable guy asks in case you have a tattoo, and you're all like "sure, I do" and that they ask you the place, all you may do is tell them, with a attractive little smile, "precise right here", and touch their decrease back in the spot the place the tattoo could be on your guy or woman back. it is so lovable how they get all flustered! try it sometime. I assure it is going to artwork.

I have 5 tats one on each outside of ankle, one on each shoulder blade, and a set of paw prints on my lower back, I'm not test driving(temp) one for my neck

my hubby has 12 tats, all over his body LOL

says any spot is good as long as your comfortable wiht having the tattoo artist in that area LOL!

Source(s): personal Experience
  • ?

I have a blue rose with a heart tatoo on a birthmark (looked like a little brush splash of brown paint) right below my left hip and butt cheek. It is only visible when I'm in a swim suit or similar...... shoulder will be next........some day.......

so I will say shoulder.

• Erin

I currently have three tats. I have one on my ankle, one between my shoulder blades and one on my stomach right below my breasts. My next one will be an armband.

Not sure I would do a tattoo, but I would go with lower leg if I did. It's funny how I play sports through pain all the time, but don't think I'd wanna sit through somebody needling my body! Call me a wuss...

I'm actually getting my first one tomorrow...it's going on my upper shoulder (back of)....and I plan to get another on my calf....and probably more....I think that if you get beautiful work done, tattoos are attractive no matter where you put them...like you said, small and cute, nothing gross! : )

in the type of work i do, such as an office assistant at a college, i have to be very cautious, so i have one on my upper calve, since i usually wear pants or long skirts, then one on my lower back, and one on my hip i have to hide them or get fired.

which completely sucks

• dbrady

I have the word "love" on the inside of my wrist and I am very happy with it. If I want to cover it up I can with either with a chunky bracelet or my watch.

I have four and this one is my favorite