Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

who wants to b in a band?

openings include: Lead guitarist, drums, back up vocalist, possibly bass Must be in North Carolina, near raleigh and/or wilson. What can u play? is music somethin you really have a passion for? What type genre of music can u play? Ive been singing for many years and ive won many local contests, music is my life, i want to b heard, and i want a band who feels the same way.

o yeah, if u want to email me for more info or if ur really interested, its luv2rocknc@yahoo

Favorite Answer

ohhhh me i do