whatdo you think about amercan idol?

Favorite Answer

I think its a pretty good show that opened the door for a lot of rip off shows that just plain suck.

I think american idol is a show for people to choose the worst-singing singer. That guy can't even sing, how can he possibly win.

• Minina

I think it's played out having been on for far too many seasons. The show should be retired.

I looooooooooooooooooove taylor hicks and catherine but everyone else sucks but over all the show is just ok

I love it but What do you think about Taylor Hicks winning it!

Lol

Mickey

P.S hav a good day!

it should have ended after the first season. what makes the producers think they can have a successful singer every time?

I liked the auditions and then when they got pasted that it took them forever to elimate one person a week. That sucked.

I don't watch it anymore because it's fixed.

After Chris Daughtry got voted off, I needed no more proof.

I quit watching it when my boss' son, Corey Clark was kicked off the show.

I think it used to be good. Now I just watch the beginning.