Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

whatdo you think about amercan idol?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its a pretty good show that opened the door for a lot of rip off shows that just plain suck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think american idol is a show for people to choose the worst-singing singer. That guy can't even sing, how can he possibly win.

• Minina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think it's played out having been on for far too many seasons. The show should be retired.

• 1 decade ago

I looooooooooooooooooove taylor hicks and catherine but everyone else sucks but over all the show is just ok

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love it but What do you think about Taylor Hicks winning it!

Lol

Mickey

P.S hav a good day!

• 1 decade ago

it should have ended after the first season. what makes the producers think they can have a successful singer every time?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I liked the auditions and then when they got pasted that it took them forever to elimate one person a week. That sucked.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't watch it anymore because it's fixed.

After Chris Daughtry got voted off, I needed no more proof.

• 1 decade ago

I quit watching it when my boss' son, Corey Clark was kicked off the show.

• 1 decade ago

I think it used to be good. Now I just watch the beginning.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.