Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

AnswerMan asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Red Sox/Yankees fans? Which baseball team do you hate the most other than Yankees/Red Sox?

Other than the Yankees, I really hate the Blue Jays. This is mostly because the Red Sox can never beat Ted frieken Lilly!

Favorite Answer

i would have to say the Florida marlins...but not for it's players...but for the owners always dumping there high paid players....going to the world series and winning and then getting rid of half the team...what were they thinking...

• --

Okay, other than the Red Sox.

1. The White Sox

2. The A's

3. The Angels

I would have to agree and say the Blue Jays. They have killed the Sox the past 3-4 seasons.

• ?

I hate the Yankees very plenty, and precise now I stay right here in Yankee land. they have a teach referred to as "Pin Stripe hobby." i like to hearken to it this 365 days, via fact each week the host and the callers sound actually depressing complaining to one yet another approximately how hilariously pathetic the Yankees are this 365 days. it is the terrific teach on the radio. They sound precisely like me and all the different pink Sox followers I grew up with in Maine, rather plenty each season. i'm no longer cocky, via the way. i does not be shocked to make certain the pink Sox by some capacity nevertheless blow it. they have the flair, they have shown it many times. yet precise now it is large to make certain the Yankees relatively drowning and sinking from sight. meanwhile, I positioned on my pink Sox hat everywhere. now and back Yankee followers will groan while they see it, yet no one gets as upset as you seem to get approximately us East Costers being at your powerful Angles video games. pay attention--it relatively is the USA of a in 2007. human beings circulate all over the rustic for artwork, via fact the monetary gadget sucks rather plenty everywhere. I propose heavily, SO CAL dude, opportunities are high you in straightforward terms stay in California via fact your mothers and fathers have been dangle canine okies back in the melancholy. human beings circulate. yet once you progression some place else, you nevertheless get to maintain cheering to your previous team. With present day technologies, it is even rather straightforward to do. And while your team includes your new city, you have the suggestions-blowing to circulate watch them and cheer for them. there is absolute to be some solid natured ribbing while one team or the different gets scoreboard, and that i admit a number of my fellow pink Sox followers can get rather obnoxious, yet nevertheless, maximum folk do no longer seem to take it as in my opinion as you do. I propose jeez, get a grip. the only time all and sundry even recollects that the Angels are a baseball team is while the pink Sox or the Yankees come to city.

other than the Red Sox I hate the Dodgers. Freaking Dave Roberts.

The Mets. Even the NY Daily News put them 2nd

Put the Orioles and the Indians on my list of teams to hate. As a Tigers fan, you can sense why

I hate the Astros.....as a Cardinals fan, you can understand why. They always seem to get hot when the cardinals come to town and shut em down.

I can't stand the Texas Rangers. The management are real ******* (I know from experience), and the players think they are God's gift to us all.

The LA teams come to mind as well.