Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what better looking with red hair or black hair?

i will like to know

• Girl
    Favorite Answer

I would say black. I am not a fan of redheads.

• ?

Black hair

• Odie

Black

They're equal to me. Red looks better on girls I think, but that could just be cause I have black hair. But black definately looks better on guys.

I like black hair better.

well, black hair makes u look older and ias very hard to change the color when u want to change it!maybe if u use a shampoo that colours ur hair in black is easier!but i think that red is nice and perferct for the summer!

depends on what color red but I like black and some reds if you look good in red also....if your natural is black then black if you want to color your hair from brown or blond then red...coloring your hair black doesn't look good.

I'm not sure, but I've done my hair black. Never red, I'm to much of a punk to do it. Red doesn't suit everybody.

it depends on what the person looks like whether they look good in black or red hair!!

• I prefer black hair.

I have a dark red hair color right now...I get LOTS of compliments...Try Black Cherry..it is awesome, especially if you have hazel eyes.