Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what better looking with red hair or black hair?

i will like to know

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Girl
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say black. I am not a fan of redheads.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Black hair

• Odie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Black

• 1 decade ago

They're equal to me. Red looks better on girls I think, but that could just be cause I have black hair. But black definately looks better on guys.

• 1 decade ago

I like black hair better.

• 1 decade ago

well, black hair makes u look older and ias very hard to change the color when u want to change it!maybe if u use a shampoo that colours ur hair in black is easier!but i think that red is nice and perferct for the summer!

• 1 decade ago

depends on what color red but I like black and some reds if you look good in red also....if your natural is black then black if you want to color your hair from brown or blond then red...coloring your hair black doesn't look good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure, but I've done my hair black. Never red, I'm to much of a punk to do it. Red doesn't suit everybody.

• 1 decade ago

it depends on what the person looks like whether they look good in black or red hair!!

• I prefer black hair.

• 1 decade ago

I have a dark red hair color right now...I get LOTS of compliments...Try Black Cherry..it is awesome, especially if you have hazel eyes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.