Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

do you think that...?

chris masters will be able to become champion soon and be the youngest in wwe history (currentley held by randy orton) i mean he has the power and the strength

Favorite Answer

unfortunately, Masters looks like a good wrestler but cannot take a bump worth a dang. He misses spots and very rarely has a match that is clean all the way through. Heck, I do not know if Angle could have a good match with him...having said that, the WWE has a tendency to put over some lame wrestlers that have a good look (Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, etc.) so it is possible, but they would REALLY be reaching if they put this piss poor wrestler as a world champ.

Chris Masters is too handsome, probably more handsome than Randy Orton. Men know that champions aren't "pretty boys". The Masterpiece, Chris Masters, looks like he has used steroids which make him too developed or handsome. Chris Masters needs to change more into like "The Nature Boy", Flair. "The dirtiest player in the game" knows how to win championship belts.

Masters is currently suspended from the WWE due to violations of the "wellness program". When he returns, he will be about the size of a cruiserweight. His only wrestling skill was his size which is why he usually only had tag matches or his Masterlock Challenge.

Cena beat Master once and if Cena holds the title Masters stand no chance of pining Cena. Even the master lock was broken by Cena. you are talking about wwe tile right

He is talented and can give a lot to the WWE.I am not so sure whether he is gonna become the WWE champion so soon.But as for now I would like to see him get back in the ring.

I don't think they will give him that position until he proves himself trust worthy, after the failed drug test and rehab thing. He will have to wait awhile before he is given that opportunity. But it would be cool. I like Masters. He has a lot of potential! A young Triple H, I think.

• HHH

Where is Chris Masters anyway

He has the Charisma and ability to. I've never seen anybody be so hated so soon in their career. But I dont think that WWE will push him enough to get him there.

Are you serious??? The man has bacne (pronounced bak-nee). Yes that means zits all over his back. Wonder where he got those from???? Can you say ROID-RAGE?!?! Not to mention he's got one of the GAYEST finishers in the biz. The MASTERLOCK??? Gimme a break.

Hey anysomeone, wrestling isn't fake, okay, WWE is fake.. keep that in mind, do some backyard wrestling and it will look real, believe me..