notyochic asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

im trying to have a baby but can't because my periods are ireguar how can i fix this???

i have four children with my first husband i am remaried and would like to have a baby with my husband now. i can't seem to get pregnant because my periods are iregular does anyone have any infor on how to get there please help me i am worried it will not happen and does the fact that i am now 35 have anything to do with it?? thanks for your help

Favorite Answer

Being 35 has a lot to do with it. Peri Menopause starts 10 years before menopause. Only a fertility specialist can tend to your personal needs.

As much as I would like to ask on the amount of kids, I won't.

But it's not very safe to have children after 35. But if your doctor thinks that your healthy enough, he may have a positive answer for you.

Not sure what to tell you about irregular cycles... but I know those who aren't trying to get pregnant, take some kind of contraceptive to make them regular again.

Good luck with making the right decision.

see a doctor first of all...buttt if not....take contraceptive..to get regular again..if your period gets regular again..thennn use the ovulation thingys that are out now that tell you when youre ovulating...hope it helps.. but you know that youre 35 and if you do get pregnant you have a greater possibilty that your child will come out with down syndrome...

try an ovulation predicter kit from the drug store. You just need to know when you are ovulating so you can time your baby making.

go on the pill

Cant.