Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who is your favourite star trek captain?

If you could choose one of 5 captains who would it be and why........So you have Archer from Enterprise, Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Siscko, and Captain Janeway.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Captain janeway, then Captain Picard, Siscko, archer and then KIRK......KIRK sucks

• 1 decade ago

Captain Kirk

• kja63
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Picard was the best by far. Then Janeway. Then Kirk.

Never cared for Enterprise or DSN.

• 1 decade ago

Jean Luc Picard

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My choice is Picard. He is the ideal captain, and his methods

could be followed by any boss or manager in the real world. I would have loved to be part of his ship!

Next would be Janeway. She is resourceful, crafty, and one tough chick, but even so she can show some empathy and vulnerability which makes her very appealing.

• 1 decade ago

Picard

• 1 decade ago

Picard is the man in charge. Kirk was too busy making it with alien women.

• 1 decade ago

You can't beat Captain Kirk

• 1 decade ago

Picard was smarter, Sisko was more intense; but the man is Kirk; the biggest slut in the known universe.

• 1 decade ago

As a huge fan of the original series, and seeing all of them through the years...I MUST say without a doubt, Picard.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.