Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

Not in the sexual way..But for reasons like strength, habits, etc...

Favorite Answer

I would be an eagle because their so strong, bold and i want to fly!!!!!!!!!!

A cat maybe,

They are agil, fast, loving, lovable, lying in the sun and being lazy is cool.

Maybe an eagle.

They are fast, able to spot their prey and snatch it up fast, not a whole lot of animals can catch them and eat them - so they're pretty secure in their animal group.

I love horses to...I could go on and on. Not sure of the definite number one.

Cucumber

• Jasna

Turtle, so I can live for a hundred years... Or a duck, they have so little to worry about, and get to travel half way around the world every year!

Great Question!

I think I would want to be a shih tzu.. dog...

They have the life.. napping, snuggling, eating and no worries!

Such is the life!

Hugs

I would like to became a bird or a fish cauze these animals live there live sepretly

A cat. I like when somebody makes me a massage. Like cats:)

Why would anyone think that this question is sexual?

An Owl.

Whooo, knows why?

bird. freedom being able to up and fly wherever you want