Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Will anyone of any type please.................":?

Ask the most serious question of your lofe that didn't happen yet but probably will in many years!

as in the future

And you have to bring the seriousness out of you!

and it has to be the most thing that means that you love that person!!!!

Favorite Answer

I'm getting best answer and I love you

Anyone of any type - well I figure the type would be what you are feeling in your current situation and I feel in answer to your question that you must be sure that the person feels the same way about you. If you have doubts that they truly love you then it would only hurt you to ask a serious loving question, because their answer could hurt you. If you have no doubt about their love then you wouldn't need to ask the question because serious loving questions between lovers happens naturally with no doubt clouding your mind.

ummm, probaby my boyfriend asking me to marry him.. i have mixed feelings about marrage so i have no clue what i would say

so whats your question?

i dont understand

confused? sorry

I dOn'T gEt WhAt YoUr SaYiN!!!!!!