Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

how can i put more songs in my i875 mp3 i can only put 2....wat can i do to add more????

Favorite Answer

The phone is only equipped to hold about 8 songs I believe.. so if you put long songs on there the phone very well may have no moore room for other songs.

I875 has Removable Transflash Memory Card. Just buy another "bigger" one. Example : with 256 MB one, you can add about more than 50 regular mp3 songs ( 5mb for each). By the way, make sure to add mp3 files to your Removable Transflash Memory Card, not Built in Memory (phone memory). Good luck.

if it's an ipod you have 2 load up itunes. then open up your libray and click and drag i think. you can either buy songs or just download from limewire. i just got my ipod a few weeks ago i am still putting songs into it.

Hope this helps!